Date of last update: 29.06.2022
Through this Policy we aim to inform you about how we collect, use, transfer and protect your personal data, in accordance with the provisions of Regulation (EU) 2016/679 (hereinafter referred to as GDPR).
SC DECOMAR LOGISTIC S.R.L. is a company is a commercial company established in 2010 and which has as main object of activity "Testing and technical analysis activities" according to CAEN code 7120. The company actually deals with quality control, sorting and retouching of car components received by to manufacturers in order to verify them according to the legal standards imposed by the final customer.
Our headquarters is located in Bucharest, Bulevardul Timi?oara no. 80B, Et. Cam.17, sector 6.
Our contact details are:
Tel: +40 310 404000
S.C DECOMAR LOGISTIC S.R.L., in its capacity as Operator, processes the personal data of the candidates applying for the available positions, employees, representatives of contractual partners and other individuals who interact with the company and / or are involved in contractual relations.
Personal data are:
• Processed legally, fairly and transparently to the data subject;
• Collected for specific, explicit and legitimate purposes and are not further processed in a manner incompatible with those purposes;
• Adequate, relevant and limited to what is necessary in relation to the purposes for which they are processed;
• Accurate and up to date;
• Kept in a form that allows the identification of data subjects for a period not exceeding the period necessary to fulfill the purposes for which the data are processed;
• Processed in a manner that ensures adequate security of personal data, including protection against unauthorized or illegal processing and against accidental loss, destruction or damage, by taking appropriate technical or organizational measures.
In the context of providing our services, for the purpose of concluding and executing contracts, we mainly process the following types of data: name, surname, home and / or billing address, e-mail address, telephone number.
In the context of hiring staff, for the conclusion and execution of individual employment contracts, we process the following types of data:
• Data from CI: Name, surname, date and year of birth, C.N.P., series and number of identity card, sex, citizenship, domicile address
• Contact details: E-mail, telephone number;
• Data from civil status documents (eg cases of benefits offered - number of days off - under the law);
• Data on professional training (eg diplomas, studies, CV data);
• Data on the family or medical situation (eg cases of death in the family; benefits offered, processing of medical leave).
We process the following data for our visitors on the website www.d-log.ro: name, surname, email and other contact data if they are left at the initiative of the person through the contact form.
We do not use your data to send you marketing communications unless you expressly opt for such communication. Even in such cases, we make sure that you have a simple option to unsubscribe (withdraw your consent) at any time.
Your data is processed in order to conclude and execute various contracts and in some cases in order to fulfill our legal obligations (eg labor law, tax law, environmental law, etc.). Also, some processing activities are carried out on the basis of prior consent (eg specific cases of promotion and advertising) or to achieve the legitimate interest of the company (eg measures for the protection and security of our employees).
Personal data are stored for processing for the time necessary to achieve the purposes of processing mentioned in this policy and thereafter, in accordance with legal requirements.
Where applicable, on the basis of personal data protection agreements, we may transmit or provide access to certain personal data to the following categories of recipients when required. This will transfer data when:
• Payroll services are prepared for the preparation of salary statements: to CONTEXPERT when there are requests in this regard;
• Specific consulting services are purchased: to S.C. AUTOPRESTO CONSULTING S.R.L., SC FINEXPERT SRL when applicable;
• Purchase administrative services, salary payments or other types of payments: VIA METROPOLITAN SRL
• Payment / banking services are purchased: BT, UNICREDIT BANK, ING BANK, PROCREDIT BANK;
• Website development and maintenance services are purchased: to S.C. GITS COM S.R.L.
• GPS services are purchased: to S.C. ISYS PROFESSIONAL S.R.L;
• Medical and occupational medicine services are purchased: to MEDICOVER S.R.L., AMBRA GRISEA S.R.L, MMM MEDICAL MEDMUN S.R.L, EXPLOMED S.R.L, DAVA HEALT CENTER S.R.L, VISAMEDICA SRL, 3S POLICLINICA;
• Passenger transport services are purchased from the place of residence: to AUTOMOBILE DACIA; TURSIB S.A. SIBIU; SC ALPIN STAR S.R.L.
• IT is purchased from IT maintenance services (if this service is outsourced): to NOEMA SERV. LLC
• Courier services are purchased (in the case of contracts or other documents that may contain personal data) FAN CURIER;
If we have a legal obligation or if it is necessary to defend a legitimate interest, we may also disclose certain personal data to public authorities.
S.C DECOMAR LOGISTIC S.R.L. implements appropriate technical and organizational measures to ensure a high level of security and protection of personal data. We use security methods and technologies, together with employee policies and work procedures, including control and audit, to protect personal data collected in accordance with applicable law.
Any data subject may exercise the following rights, as provided for by the GDPR:
• The right of access;
• The right of rectification;
• The right to deletion;
• The right to restrict processing;
• The right to portability;
• The right to object to the processing;
• The right not to be subject to a decision based solely on automatic processing, including profiling.
• The right to address the ANSPDCP and the courts;
For any questions, concerns or the exercise of these rights you can contact us by e-mail at firstname.lastname@example.org by mail or courier at - Bucharest, Timisoara Boulevard no. 80B, Et. Cam.17, sector 6.